• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was the physics atp 5054/42 may/june 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Examiners are always at the side of candidates, so they will award you rest of the marks for labeling axis.
Anyways, what was the answer of the last part of this graph question.Will non-identical rubber bands have any effect?

Reaction score
Examiners are always at the side of candidates, so they will award you rest of the marks for labeling axis.
Anyways, what was the answer of the last part of this graph question.Will non-identical rubber bands have any effect?
Who said?examiners means Anti-Candidate and they are not so lenient as thousands of people appear so a lot of good scripts :p
Yes non identical bands will have an effect as they will have different densities and masses so the graph will not be soooo straight

Reaction score
these are the examiners of CIE.you can expect them to show mercy.Plus, marking schemes clearly reflect that.so many possible answers for one question.And there is nothing bad to hope for good. :)
anyways, I too wrote the same answer. :)

Reaction score
was the easiest i knew letter would come so knew the pattern the rest was all bongis, wrote about stupid waiters, food came late and other reason
and i did the email and text one which was also the most easiest one :p
Buddy, i did the same one (emails and text) but, I still regret that why i opt out for this topic because after writing a page and half I got stuck :/ but somehow made it to around 320 words....
These type of essays require exact Facts of something they require in Question....I no need to worry bcz im good enough about these topics, Btw now I realizing, that story writing should be preferred instead of these Type of essays...

Reaction score
PHY ATP LAST QUEST...
"Anyone can tell me that how much marks would be deducted if one hadnt 'divided the height by 10'."
As far as i know, that there are marks for formula, unit(i.e cm cube) and there was also a mark for 'Show your measurements'.

Reaction score
bro, can it said be 'Inversely Proportional' ? Reason : As X-axis increasing , Y is decreasing ...
No it was an inverse relationship,inversely proportional is another thing
PHY ATP LAST QUEST...
"Anyone can tell me that how much marks would be deducted if one hadnt 'divided the height by 10'."
As far as i know, that there are marks for formula, unit(i.e cm cube) and there was also a mark for 'Show your measurements'.
1 mark would be cut at most

Reaction score
bro, can it said be 'Inversely Proportional' ? Reason : As X-axis increasing , Y is decreasing ...
i also thought of that but the problem was that it first rose upwards so proportional and then it falls that is inversely proportional, so I don't know what is the mix of both called?

Reaction score
Buddy, i did the same one (emails and text) but, I still regret that why i opt out for this topic because after writing a page and half I got stuck :/ but somehow made it to around 320 words....
These type of essays require exact Facts of something they require in Question....I no need to worry bcz im good enough about these topics, Btw now I realizing, that story writing should be preferred instead of these Type of essays...
the day before yesterday i was reading a blog just about 3g and 4g and how lives are affected through communications, so i wrote around 515 words started from page 4 to 6

Reaction score
No it was an inverse relationship,inversely proportional is another thing

1 mark would be cut at most
i did divided by 10 and the chawali i made, that i didn't rounded off to the correct sig fig for example; if it was 1.448 ,i wrote 1.44 ,will my marks be deducted that i didn't wrote it 1.5? silly me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.