• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS THE PHYSICS PAPER 5054??

Reaction score
i really hate this 24 hour policy of cie... i wanna know teh answers naoo. can someone post the link to the XPF chat room where its allowed?

anyway, paper went ok. im thinking 37-38/40 in p1 and god knows what/75 in p2... i just wants mah a*... :cry:

inshallah, i hope all of us get it...

Reaction score
wait, nevermind, i just remembered we're still on percentile. i hope you all faillllll

EDIT: jk

re-EDIT: no, im not

Reaction score
what was the volume of the particle in question 3? if volume is incorrect how much do we score?
and yeah how was the wave sketched? and circuit made ?

Reaction score
The latent heat cannot be measured in Joules only... The unit is JOULE/KG isnt it!! :S :S

Reaction score
Bros in volume part there is a query in my brain!!
Why didnt we add pressure on surface after all it also acts on the base!!

Reaction score
Usman... I'm quite sure that was only feasible one out of all the options (There was N for emf which was pretty lol, kg/N^3 for pressure which is wrong and kg for weight which isn't right either) so B has got to be the answer. Also, correct me if I'm wrong but I think latent heat is just a form of heat energy so the unit should be only J.

Reaction score
it went good Alhamdulillah paper was easy except p2 q4,!! that wave thing