• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Physics Practical Paper. Discuss Here!

Reaction score
but on the very first page of the xam paper they write in bold to write with black.there must be some significance to this.u have any idea?

Reaction score
but on the very first page of the xam paper they write in bold to write with black.there must be some significance to this.u have any idea?

Its because when they scan the papers, black colour is clearer than blue. So they advice to use black. So no harm to you my friend. :)

Reaction score
thanks i hope what u say is true.but this will give me temporary relief.btw the physics was OKAY compared to chem and bio.how abt u?

Reaction score
what part of don't discuss before 12hours you guys don't get?you might get banned and there's a chance of grade boundary getting high.

Reaction score
did u guys take one value of k or 2 values when they told to write the value a value of k?? i got 6.06 X 10^-18

Reaction score
Does anyone remember the percentage uncertainty for K and H? Also what did you get for the gradient at the end?