• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was the Physics Unit 4 exam?

Reaction score
you did it as a=EQ/m? I got a reeeaaallly high acceleration value :/
lol i wrote the formula putted in the values then i read the qs gave the value of the speed... now i duno why dis they gave the speed , to confuse us? because that equation doesnt have speed in it... so i didnt calculated it just left it... if thats the corect formula (which u used) then i might get 2 marks for it...

Reaction score
lol i wrote the formula putted in the values then i read the qs gave the value of the speed... now i duno why dis they gave the speed , to confuse us? because that equation doesnt have speed in it... so i didnt calculated it just left it... if thats the corect formula (which u used) then i might get 2 marks for it...
at first i thought what should i do with the speed, add it?multiply it?i didn't do anything...just thought i'm gonna fail this time, but actually the speed was needed to draw the graph :p

Reaction score
well the graph would have gone with exponentially increasing velocity and then that velocity would have stayed constant if friction did not occur :/ I screwed up the graph too, but I'm getting all the answers now, was stressed during exams *sigh*

Reaction score
well the graph would have gone with exponentially increasing velocity and then that velocity would have stayed constant if friction did not occur :/ I screwed up the graph too, but I'm getting all the answers now, was stressed during exams *sigh*
Dont wprry every one screwed up the graph .. :)