• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was today's add-maths paper 2 ?

Reaction score
maaz007 . The second part was related to the first iam absolutely sure coz i highlighted the words of qs. Well leave it! Can u tell ur ans of cubic eq. qs. and linear law one.

Reaction score
For cubic Equation -1+-underroot 3
and Linear Law Y intercept was about 0.6! Apply logs!
and Gradient was about 0.5! U had to plot lg Y against lg X! with a stable range(i took same)!

Reaction score
i wrote for dimensions x=8 and y=4 but in the beginning i wrote the equation as yx^2=256 . Will they deduct marks?

Reaction score
and Gradient was about 0.5! U had to plot lg Y against lg X! with a stable range(i took same)!
intercept- I cant remember . I did the same plotted lgY against lgX but slope, I am sure, was 2.01

Reaction score
me 2 got same..............

Reaction score
but for cubic eq qs i didnot get the same!what was ur k? I guess the eq was x^3+kx^2 -8x-8

Reaction score
one was belong to other was not belong to and the last one was somethng like this n(AUB)=6!!!!!!