• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how was todays paper phy 3!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
[quotit ="thegame97, post: 770329, member: 38803"]guys the paper was damn easyy !!!!!
and yeah my gradient was 172 !![/quote]
Hey, Is it ok to use the given points to find the gradient and if so will I lose a lot of marks

Reaction score
[quotit ="thegame97, post: 770329, member: 38803"]guys the paper was damn easyy !!!!!
and yeah my gradient was 172 !!
Hey, Is it ok to use the given points to find the gradient and if so will I lose a lot of marks[/quote]
if the points are on your line of best fit,

Reaction score
guys, what did you answer to the first multiple question, the one with 1.00 or 1.000 i am really confused.. :/ Also, in question 7, free fall one, what did you say about repeats? i couldn't think of anything there..

Reaction score
guys, what did you answer to the first multiple question, the one with 1.00 or 1.000 i am really confused.. :/ Also, in question 7, free fall one, what did you say about repeats? i couldn't think of anything there..
hey please dont discuss answers until 24 hrs have passed!

Status
Not open for further replies.