• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how WAS ur CHEMISTRY?

Reaction score
mine was ok!!
p1 was quite tough but p2..damn it was so easy man!!!
wat bout u guys??? :D

Reaction score
hey guys listen carefully now!!
i did a big blunder in p2!!! :O
i started doin it..and it ws so easy i din even bothered to check d question numbers.!!
anyways i din even knew when did section b started and as fr d choice i left 1 question!!
NOW I M NT SURE DAT WHETHER I LEFT 1 QUESTION OR 2..!!! :S
i remember d last question i did was sumfin bout potassium manganate in which we had to describe X's properties.!!
IF IT REALLY WAS THE LAST QUESTION THAN IM SAFE AND IF IT WASN'T MAYBE I LEFT a 10 mark QUESTION MAN!!
HELP ME IF SUMONE OF U REMEMBER PLZ!! :(

Reaction score
Dashey said:
hey guys listen carefully now!!
i did a big blunder in p2!!! :O
i started doin it..and it ws so easy i din even bothered to check d question numbers.!!
anyways i din even knew when did section b started and as fr d choice i left 1 question!!
NOW I M NT SURE DAT WHETHER I LEFT 1 QUESTION OR 2..!!! :S
i remember d last question i did was sumfin bout potassium manganate in which we had to describe X's properties.!!
IF IT REALLY WAS THE LAST QUESTION THAN IM SAFE AND IF IT WASN'T MAYBE I LEFT a 10 mark QUESTION MAN!!
HELP ME IF SUMONE OF U REMEMBER PLZ!! :(
it was B9

Reaction score
shit shit shit dat means i left B10
urghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :(
im 70% sure bout my p1 answers..!!
but jo bhi hai
GOODLUCK MAN!!
WE ALL NEED IT! :D

Reaction score
P1 was easier than p2... come on guys 50 of p1 was from past papers... u cant get anything more easier

Reaction score
P1 was easier than p2... come on guys 50% of p1 was from past papers... u cant get anything more easier

Reaction score
BOTH PAPERS WERE EXTREMELY EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
ONLY CATALYST ONE MAKING SOME TROUBLE