• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was ur Phy 34 people ??

Xam

Reaction score
Paper wasnt hard. i finishd it in 1hour 15mins... ques1 was v.easy. n ques 2 was nt that hard. it was just measurng deflectn n provng k... nuthn else... :p
for erors i wrote:
i.paralex eror
ii.wind from fans
iii.light magnet
iv.and difficult to hold magnet in position with hand.

improvemnts:
i.perpendicular view
ii.large magnet
iii.plastic stand
iv.take readngs n plot a graph...

m sooo happpy! my ppr rockd! it was waaaaay beter thn chem practical.

Reaction score
HEY GUYS there was some prob in my circuit so I called the lab instructor and asked him to fix it , meanwhile THE SUPERVISOR NOTED MY CAND NO. DO YOU THINK i will lose marks or my paper will be cancelled . PLZ REPLY

Reaction score
Kaer123 said:
HEY GUYS there was some prob in my circuit so I called the lab instructor and asked him to fix it , meanwhile THE SUPERVISOR NOTED MY CAND NO. DO YOU THINK i will lose marks or my paper will be cancelled . PLZ REPLY

Same happened with me... But it was their fault, not ours.. I was given extra time..

Reaction score
Well if ur instrument had fault then i dont think ur marks will be cut.. But if the instrument wasnt working and he fixed it then u will lose 1 to 2 mark maximum !

Reaction score
yar wat will b da theshold for ds paper??
meray max. 5 markx katen gay!!!
ne ideas??
wat was the threshold for the prev recent pract. papers???

Reaction score
it was easy. there were kids who had handed over the practical even when there was still half an hour to go. pretty straight forward .

Mhm

Reaction score
My gradient was coming to be -0.4 something and z was 0.36 m .... Is it right? =S $ of my plotted points were coming on the line of best fit!

Secondly at first the stupid magnet was moving like anything no matter what I did even when the circuit was switched off!! When it did somehoe stop there was no deflection.... At 1.42 A I got 8 degrees of deflection! And then after reversing the current about 6 ! My relationship didnt prove right as my value of I increased with the decrease in the value of x !! Majority of people couldn't prove it right .... Except a few who got it right to the nearest K= 0.01 =s