• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW WAS YOUR ACCOUNTS AS PAPER 2????

Reaction score
Which variant did you take?

I sat for variant 2.

Number one was an incomplete record, two was a Income and Expenditure and finally the last one was on break even and margin of safety (similar to June 2009 Number 3 Variant 2)

I've got some difficulties in attempting the number 2 where life subscription was concerned. But overall it was a workable paper.

Reaction score
Guys I also sat for the variant 2 paper ... I am too scared cause i messed up the whole Q 2 ... =(
I so want an A ..... Khair answers batao if any of you remember...

csc

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what are we suppose to do in question 3 to find maximum profit? I am so worried about mine..

I only manage to produce 2 of the 3 product in calculating the max profit..

Reaction score
dude you had to show maximum contribution of the business that was 215 combining all the 3 products contribution and subtract it from fixed cose 240. So the answer of a negative 25.. So the order shouldn't be opt.. cause product number 2 was giving negative contribution...!!

Reaction score
was unable to balance number 2. the paper was quite hard. variant2. hope that i will not get an E in it....