• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Chem ATP paper ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Im not gonna predict any marks till tomorrow! Thought i wd gt an A* in bio, but after xtremepapers an A seems in doubt! GRRRRR......

Reaction score
And I made the most stupid mistake of all by writing in the bar code!! Don't ask me how.....I was holding my pen above the code and it slipped. Just a line though, but I wonder what would happen.

Reaction score
If you write condenser instead of reflux condenser, do you get the marks ?
Reflux condeser? Havnt even heard of it. Heard Liebeg condenser anyway.
But the marking schemes gonna be like '(reflux) condenser' i.e they dnt care if u wrote reflux or not.

AND STOP TEMPTING ME TO DISCUSS PAPER :D :D :D

Reaction score
And I made the most stupid mistake of all by writing in the bar code!! Don't ask me how.....I was holding my pen above the code and it slipped. Just a line though, but I wonder what would happen.
i dnt think a single line has any effect. But if u scribbled over it.......

Reaction score
i dnt think a single line has any effect. But if u scribbled over it.......
Actually I think barcodes are pretty specific when it comes to even single lines, but seeing as how every page had the barcode it might not be a problem.

Reaction score
Actually I think barcodes are pretty specific when it comes to even single lines, but seeing as how every page had the barcode it might not be a problem.
It depends on...well....how big ur line was, the thinckness of the line, etc. For example, if it was ballpoint, u stand a fairly high chance of getting away with it. Even higher if it was BLACK balpoint ink. Ink pens have thicker lines, so it COULD be more noticeable.

But im basing my answer on the fact that out of thousands of candidates, at least SOME of them must have accidently scribbled on the barcodes. And yet i hvnt ever seen a complaint that
'My ppr was rejected because i scrobbled over the barcodes'
So, in effect, just chill :D

Reaction score
Mine was good but i didn't know the colors of the universal indicator. Some one plz tell me that its just another name for Litmus Paper

Reaction score
wat u all wrote about the heater?
I thing Its Water BAth OR an electric heater!!!!! will cause the temperature to increase uNifrmlY! perhaps The Reason was This! ..................................Read IT some Where........

Reaction score
Mine was good but i didn't know the colors of the universal indicator. Some one plz tell me that its just another name for Litmus Paper
Sorry but universal idicator is something different. I believe it is red in sulphuric acid and purple in ethanoic acid.

wat u all wrote about the heater?
I thing Its Water BAth OR an electric heater!!!!! will cause the temperature to increase uNifrmlY! perhaps The Reason was This! ..................................Read IT some Where........
The answer was a water bath. It is used to prevent the alcohol from igniting, since it is highly flammable.

Status
Not open for further replies.