• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your chemistry p5 ?

Reaction score
what if in the 3 mark anomaly question i chose two of the 4 anomalies that i got and i explained those 2 only, would i lose marks then

If all four of your points were on the same side of the graph then you only had to give reason for the anomaly furthest from the line of best fit.
If you had points on both sides of the line then you had to pick points furthest from the line on each side and the give a reason for each of those point. You are not required to give a reason for all 4 points.

Reaction score
If all four of your points were on the same side of the graph then you only had to give reason for the anomaly furthest from the line of best fit.
If you had points on both sides of the line then you had to pick points furthest from the line on each side and the give a reason for each of those point. You are not required to give a reason for all 4 points.

LittleCloud 11 you are making me a happy camper!!!! :)

Reaction score
51 was ok, not bad... would've been better if more time was given... thus I rushed towards the end as the time is very less!!! =/

Reaction score
the paper was lengthy man :notworthy:
i did q 2 first... got the gradient as 5.05 .. i got two anomalous points.. though i messed up the design wala part in qs 1!

Reaction score
Mine attempt was not good too, May Allah ease it on us
lol realized the fact of 1g solubility after announcement of 5 mins remaining
what a good luck!!
and lol i started to attempt planning just when panic time starts around 7 mins before
and left few points May Allah help me on this!
mine Q2 graph was also not a straight line after i was getting moles of crystal in x10-2 dp
so i drawed a curve after a straight line
pretty sure examiner gonna laugh
and got 6 as a gradient..

Reaction score
how can you get a slope of a curve?? o_O
Mine attempt was not good too, May Allah ease it on us
lol realized the fact of 1g solubility after announcement of 5 mins remaining
what a good luck!!
and lol i started to attempt planning just when panic time starts around 7 mins before
and left few points May Allah help me on this!
mine Q2 graph was also not a straight line after i was getting moles of crystal in x10-2 dp
so i drawed a curve after a straight line
pretty sure examiner gonna laugh
and got 6 as a gradient..

Reaction score
I used c1v1 = c2v2 too.
I changed the value of HCl's conc.
Made a small graph showing 2, 1.8, 1.6 and so on values.
I did blunders in this part. :s

Hey guys! How did you guys drew the graph of Q1?
I hope you guys are talking about variant 2.. Am I right? :cry:
Because our paper didn't have any dilutions to be made... (variant 1)