• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your economics paper? just nailed it :3

Reaction score
how was the paper? and what do you think about the grade boundaries?

Reaction score
every year they r easy but somehow they cut marks.
so threshold it gonna be like overall 80% for an A* . i think.

Reaction score
Some think it's easy and some think it's hard, but the bottom line is that this happens every year- i think the thresholds won't be that high i think paper 22 will be 64 and paper 32 will be about 35 (for A*) let's hope the paper 12 is good;)

Reaction score
Some think it's easy and some think it's hard, but the bottom line is that this happens every year- i think the thresholds won't be that high i think paper 22 will be 64 and paper 32 will be about 35 (for A*) let's hope the paper 12 is good;)

too high on paper 3.
i think A* will be 32

Reaction score
this session as of yet eco has been easier as compared to the previous session as there were more straight foward questions and they were mainly from the first half of the syllabus which is easier as has all demand supply banks and more basic chapters. so threshold is likely to be high even maybe 165-170 out of 200 for an A*

Reaction score
hey, how do you calculate out of 200 because if you add up all the marks, you only get 80+30+40=150 :/ please help

Reaction score
hey, how do you calculate out of 200 because if you add up all the marks, you only get 80+30+40=150 :/ please help
after the board calculates your marks (i guess out of 150) they then using the weight age of each paper they increase it to 200 as it tends somehow to help the students