• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your math paper 33?

Reaction score
Mine one was okay.
But I didnt know how to do the last question.
question 10 part iii)
It is about the complex number and require us to find the value.
How bout u guys?

Reaction score
Mine one was okay.
But I didnt know how to do the last question.
question 10 part iii)
It is about the complex number and require us to find the value.
How bout u guys?
The paper was good.. but I didn't have enough time to finish qn. 7(i), so, I didn't do qn 7.(ii).. :/ hope to get at least 68/75.. heheh..

Reaction score
btw, for qn. 10(iii), it is asking for the least and greatest value of modulus of z, and least and greatest value of argument of z..

Reaction score
the greatest modulus is the farthest point on the circle ( connect the center of the circle and the origin. continue this line to the farthest intersection). Analogously,find the least. As for argument, draw the tangents(two) from the origin to the circle. The points of intersection will have the greatest and least value of arg(z).

Reaction score
Qs 6,7, 10(iii).. i think i lose more than 20 markss. ahh~ how about the vectors qs? equation of plane? my value kinda weird.

Reaction score
the greatest modulus is the farthest point on the circle ( connect the center of the circle and the origin. continue this line to the farthest intersection). Analogously,find the least. As for argument, draw the tangents(two) from the origin to the circle. The points of intersection will have the greatest and least value of arg(z).
Hmm.. the points of intersection between the circle and the tangents right?? how did you calculate the largest value of argument of Z??

Reaction score
Qs 6,7, 10(iii).. i think i lose more than 20 markss. ahh~ how about the vectors qs? equation of plane? my value kinda weird.
yes the number of equation of plane is weird..i remember it is ?x+?y+?z=-73..i have the same answer with my friend :)

Reaction score
For vectors, the first part, p = 9 and part (ii) I forgot my answer.. sorry about that.. hehe.. Oh yeah, partial fraction I got A = 6, B = -2, C = 1.. did anyone get the same values as mine?
yes i get the same answer wif u..give me 5!

Reaction score
I asked one of my friends about the paper and he said it was easy! Sigh.. but most of my friends find the paper quite tough.. how about you guys? I hope the GT will be around 51? Because nov 2011, paper 33, the GT was 51...