• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Mathematics syllabus D paper 1?

Reaction score
it was quiet gud. wat was the diagram in which there was 1 line of symmetry nd no rotational order.
wat was the regular figure that exactly fitted the place at B in the question abt 12 sided polygon.

Reaction score
it was quiet gud. wat was the diagram in which there was 1 line of symmetry nd no rotational order.
wat was the regular figure that exactly fitted the place at B in the question abt 12 sided polygon.

Kite or isosceles/right trapezium
Triangle

Reaction score
u mean all of those r correct: kite nd isosceles triangle nd trapezium?

No. For the symmetry only Right/Isosceles Trapezium and Kite were correct.
But for the 12-sided polygon Triangle was correct.

Reaction score
oh and btw what was the answer to that question in which they asked to hours and mins of flight from london to chennai ??????

Reaction score

I think for the 1 line of symmetry and no rotational order, it can be 3 possible answers.
And for the figure that fits the point B is a equilateral triangle. Because they want a regular polygon.

Reaction score
What about the question about the classes. The probability question. It was a bit confusing.

Reaction score
No. For the symmetry only Right/Isosceles Trapezium and Kite were correct.
But for the 12-sided polygon Triangle was correct.
I think they'll accept only 'Equilateral Triangle' :p Not just 'triangle'

What about the question about the classes. The probability question. It was a bit confusing.

The answer to the probablity question was 8/15 :D

Reaction score
what about the sm+sn= (something/t) and find s and t. and also the Imran guy said 20min is the longest time to complete the puzzle. why is the statement wrong?

Reaction score
what about the sm+sn= (something/t) and find s and t. and also the Imran guy said 20min is the longest time to complete the puzzle. why is the statement wrong?
Don't remember the values of s adnd t correclty, but i think one was 2, and the other was -5. And I messed up the frequecy polygon question, so no cmments on that XD

Reaction score
i think they won't accept triangle becoz at the beginning of the question said draw a quadrilateral so it must be a kite