• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Mathematics syllabus D paper 1?

Reaction score
what about the sm+sn= (something/t) and find s and t. and also the Imran guy said 20min is the longest time to complete the puzzle. why is the statement wrong?

I cant remember the values for the 's' and 't'. But for the frequency polygon question, it is because it can be in any value in the range. 17, 18, 19 or 20. so he cant say that accurately.

Reaction score
i think they won't accept triangle becoz at the beginning of the question said draw a quadrilateral so it must be a kite
not that question! The question where they asked to write the shape that fits into B :p

Reaction score
I cant remember the values for the 's' and 't'. But for the frequency polygon question, it is because it can be in any value in the range. 17, 18, 19 or 20. so he cant say that accurately.
oh shoot. I messed up that question. I didn't even take the midpont values -.- I'll lose some good 3 marks there.

Reaction score
oh shoot. I messed up that question. I didn't even take the midpont values -.- I'll lose some good 3 marks there.
making the polygon was only worth 2 points. u r probably losing just 1 as long as ur points tuchd x axis

Reaction score
syed1995 im afraid your answer is wrong.
it was 0.95 :)
and yup the second one was 2.8

It was 0.95 and i wrote that .. I just didn't remember the value which we added to..

0.9 was the length given and 0.95 was the upper bound ..

while in second part we had to take 0.85 and 0.55 as the LB.