• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Mathematics syllabus D paper 1?

Reaction score
Yar girl n boy ki probability thi Girl both CLass A n B = 1/3 n for boys both class it was 2/3 ! Theny Said one boy n one girl !

Reaction score
hey.. what about the circle in a square? They have asked to put in form of a and b pie. What is the answer for that question?

Reaction score
oh shoot. I messed up that question. I didn't even take the midpont values -.- I'll lose some good 3 marks there.
me 2 didnt take mdpoint values how much marks will it cost me........:(

Reaction score
The one in which we had to make a Frequency Polygon :
I made a histogram and then joined the mid-values of each bar to make the polygon ( this is the only way to draw a frequency polygon) , but i wanted to ask that do we have to erase the histogram afterwards or let it be .

The question had two marks , i think 1 was for the histogram and 1 was for the polygon . So we had to show both .
Anyone agree?

Reaction score
@ Fallen316 meinay agar freq. polygon mein midpoints nae liye tou meray ktne marks kateingax any idea................