• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Mathematics syllabus D paper 1?

Reaction score
The one in which we had to make a Frequency Polygon :
I made a histogram and then joined the mid-values of each bar to make the polygon ( this is the only way to draw a frequency polygon) , but i wanted to ask that do we have to erase the histogram afterwards or let it be .

The question had two marks , i think 1 was for the histogram and 1 was for the polygon . So we had to show both .
Anyone agree?
we didnot have to make a histogram my friend :)
@ Fallen316 meinay agar freq. polygon mein midpoints nae liye tou meray ktne marks kateingax any idea................
i dont know, maybe 1 :unsure:

asd

Reaction score
I thought i corrected my post, apparently i didn't lol .. Yes it was 0.95 .. 0.9+ 0.05
Np, Just wanted to make sure I didn't make too many mistakes
The triangle one and then this one..

Reaction score
Np, Just wanted to make sure I didn't make too many mistakes
The triangle one and then this one..

what did you write? isosceles triangle?, don't worry you will get the mark for sure.. its the word triangle which mattered. you wrote it you will get the mark!

those who wrote rhombus, kite,trapezium are the ones who should worry, just chill!

Reaction score
it was quiet gud. wat was the diagram in which there was 1 line of symmetry nd no rotational order.
wat was the regular figure that exactly fitted the place at B in the question abt 12 sided polygon.
trapezium as kite has rotational symmetry of order 2

Reaction score
guys in the question for which we have to name the regular shape that fits at b
i wrote star with equal sides ?