• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Maths paper ?

What are you expecting ?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Just FORGET IT EVERYONE...!!!! WORY FOR TOMORROWS PAPER..KNOWING THAT A CERTAIN QUESTION OF URS WENT RIGHT OR WRONG WON'T HELP.! FORGET IT TILL THE RESULTS!!! :p

Reaction score
can anybody plz explain the possible marking scheme of the freq polygon question? i didn't take the midpoints so how many marks will i lose?

Reaction score
"The longest time is 20 min". Explain why he MIGHT not be correct?
I wrote down it is hardly possible to have 20 as the longest time because there are only 2 people between the interval 16 and 2o.

Why he might have not been correct was actually the fact that there was an interval from 16-20. So it was not necessary that the longest time was 20, it could also have been any time within the interval i.e 17, 18 or 19 instead of 20.

Reaction score
Why he might have not been correct was actually the fact that there was an interval from 16-20. So it was not necessary that the longest time was 20, it could also have been any time within the interval i.e 17, 18 or 19 instead of 20.
me 2 wrote same reason!!!!

Reaction score
i dnt thnk rhombus us mein fit ho rha tha it was equilateral triangle no only tri and no iscols ........(n) .
pehle they said k two polygons are kept side by side.. to if they're talking about solid figures, how can you fit in a rhombus? is logic ko maddenazar rakh kar, i wrote tri.. :rolleyes: but i didn't mention eq or isc.. does it matter? o_O

Reaction score
I wrote:
The graph shows that 1 student did not finish at 20min, so the maximum time should be more then 20 mins!
I really hope this is correct. otherwise my maths paper is going form great to grave !o_O
the class boudary was less than equals to twenty.. we dont know for sure if the max time for that class was twenty or less than that.. your expl makes the statement change like this k he WAS not correct.. but the question was he MIGHT not be correct...

Reaction score
In the question where another regular polygon shape exactly fitted onto point B, most people wrote Equilateral Triangle but some others including myself wrote Rhombus, since Rhombus is also a regular sided polygon. Is it correct? As it's vertex does fit onto point B. Or have I lost that 1 mark? :p
you have lost it. :p the angles of the required polygon were 60 each and hence an equilateral triangle was the only answer that fit.

Reaction score
pehle they said k two polygons are kept side by side.. to if they're talking about solid figures, how can you fit in a rhombus? is logic ko maddenazar rakh kar, i wrote tri.. :rolleyes: but i didn't mention eq or isc.. does it matter? o_O

No it doesn't matter. You will get full marks.

Reaction score
I mentioned the fact that it was a limit which was between 16 till 20. And if the limit was between 16 till 20 its not necessary that the last guy finished in 20 seconds .. he could have finished at any time between 16-19 as well!

Reaction score
Guys since the student wrote that all had finished in less than 20. I reasoned that the total number of participants are not given so it is unwise to conclude that all finished before 20?

Reaction score
To be honest, I suck at Math! So I guess mine didn't go so well!:( Atleast I tried !!

losing 3-5 marks?? wowow, good for you man!

PS. Math, why you always so hard for me? :mad::mad:
it was also hard for me but i practiced aloooooooooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
and it brought the fruit :)

Reaction score
Sir their are many kinds of triangles so u had to specify equilateral....