• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your paper 4 of Math ?????

Reaction score
The teacher haven't even seen the question paper! Plus if both the squares would have had the same length then I would have agreed that it was congruent and that is IFFFFF it would have been but its not so its SIMILAR!
it doesnt matter if the squares were differnt!! its about the triangles!

Reaction score
The teacher haven't even seen the question paper! Plus if both the squares would have had the same length then I would have agreed that it was congruent and that is IFFFFF it would have been but its not so its SIMILAR!
Similar just because u think they arent congruent OR u have a reason for that? o_O

Reaction score
Reaction score
i think so i made a very stupid mistake :-/
what do you think will be the grade boundaries?
2 marks is nothing. Even losing 5 or 6 marks still is a chance of getting an A*.

My Sir tells us for Maths any grade above 105+ is likely to fall into A or B.

Reaction score
Similar just because u think they arent congruent OR u have a reason for that? o_O
They might have had but for both the triangles one side of the line was joined by the edges of the inner side of the square while the other was joined by the outer surface of the square and for both the lengths joined by the inner edges or outer surface was different thus making it similar not congruent! They fitted in well, no doubt about that but the similarity of an object is not defined by finding if it can fit into each other or not. Pretty well a reason???

Reaction score
2 marks is nothing. Even losing 5 or 6 marks still is a chance of getting an A*.

My Sir tells us for Maths any grade above 105+ is likely to fall into A or B.

i cant do with that...I NEED A* (always got it..if i lose it now ill really lose my mind)