• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your paper 4 of Math ?????

Reaction score
Omg so like I think I messed up in linear programming, only the last bit tho ^^. I wrote similar for the triangles :S Oh and the chocolate cake thing I only forgot to multiply by 12 asdfghjkl hh... Yep rest was aight :D For that one question Did you guys get 154 days and 4 hours, that's what I got.... :S

Reaction score
The thing is the paper seemed friggin different, I lost a few marks here and there..like I wrote the correlation wrong and is it wrong that the best fit line was passing through origin? Because I tried to accomadate as many points as possible..and every point if not on the line was very close to the line..so could someone tell me that part.
And the lower bound of 52 to one decimal place would be 51.5 right?
Rest everything was really cool.. Though still a little freaked out!

Reaction score
Omg so like I think I messed up in linear programming, only the last bit tho ^^. I wrote similar for the triangles :S Oh and the chocolate cake thing I only forgot to multiply by 12 asdfghjkl hh... Yep rest was aight :D For that one question Did you guys get 154 days and 4 hours, that's what I got.... :S
yup 154 and 4 is correct

Reaction score
!!does someone know anything about the 2 squares question !! in which the angles and length of line is same or something suchh!

Reaction score
I feel so duuuuuuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbbbbb omg the correlation. Someone stab me continuously NOW . aHHhHH I HATE MYSELF! So who else felt like having a choc cake during the exam? Only Me?

Reaction score
I feel so duuuuuuuuuummmmmmmbbbbbbbbbb omg the correlation. Someone stab me continuously NOW . aHHhHH I HATE MYSELF! So who else felt like having a choc cake during the exam? Only Me?
I did !! the choco cake was an awesumn question .. correlation was I guess strong positive

Reaction score
Don't worry..I messed up correlation, and that chocolate cake just had chocolate icing..just one dumb joke after aother

Reaction score
hey guys, anybody taking english paper 32 tomorrow? any tips? i can't bloody study :p and speaking of math, can anybody explain to me how to get the CD vector? cheers

Reaction score
I did !! the choco cake was an awesumn question .. correlation was I guess strong positive
WELL DUH I KNOW! That's why I wanna stab myself for being so STUPID hahaha. Well the cake, naaahhh. Hahaha Half naaahhh

Reaction score
hey guys, anybody taking english paper 32 tomorrow? any tips? i can't bloody study :p and speaking of math, can anybody explain to me how to get the CD vector? cheers
MEEEEE I dunno what to do either :( and vector CD I think you had to know a lot of stuff to get to it sorry but I forgot :( I got 1.5something plus 0.5something hahah sorry :(