• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your paper 4 of Math ?????

Reaction score
hey guys, anybody taking english paper 32 tomorrow? any tips? i can't bloody study :p and speaking of math, can anybody explain to me how to get the CD vector? cheers
find ED + CE ... CE=c AndDe was 0.5a+0.5c
thus 1.5c +.5a

Reaction score
Guys I did Great Thank god but some questions i had error with i deleted the answer but had no space to rewrite my answer so i wrote a note next to the questions and wrote the answer at the bottom of the page but no under the specified area its in the required area :D they read it right ?

Reaction score
Guys I did Great Thank god but some questions i had error with i deleted the answer but had no space to rewrite my answer so i wrote a note next to the questions and wrote the answer at the bottom of the page but no under the specified area its in the required area :D they read it right ?

The exam was on a paper...not a computer :p

Reaction score
i got a mistake in simplifying (2x^2y^3)^3 i wrote it as 2x^6y^9 forgot to multiply the two do i get a mark out of two ? and the second simpifying i got 0.33333/x^2 :D then vectors was easy but i wrote similar in the triangles questions X in the equaliteral was 64 the length 37. smthn chocolate cake 59.9 the relation positive english mark i wrote 21 then laptop price i think 445 but the linear programming i got 114 although the points are plotted correctly dunno y hahah well its just 2 marks and the radius of the circle i think 4. smthn the angle in a tangent was 27 .smthn or 37.smthn the 20th term is the one that has 500 the new points as at (5,3) Circle theorem first one is equal to the one he gaves us parralel lines second one was because of diameter is the opposite side so its a 90 and the third one the same as the one he gaves us subtended by same arc o at the same segment last one 180-the angle he gaves cylic quadrilatrial and the rest was easy :D