• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Phy p2 and p5? Mine was terrible.

Reaction score
I appeared for Physics 52.

It was very easy. Much more easier than what I was expecting. However , for not well prepared candidates it obviously will be hard.

The uncertainties method for Q no 2 is not new. An exact similar question was asked in May/June - 2010 - Variant 1 - Q2.

Reaction score
Can people talk about relative difficulty of the papers here?

Strong candidates saying 'mine went so well' is not useful for others at all.

If it's just to show off, then fine.

But if not, then don't say extreme stuff like 'the paper was a piece of cake, boundary is gonna be 48+ '. It's annoying

Reaction score
NO PAPER DISCUSSION BEFORE 24 HOURS obey the rules or you will be warned no content of paper to be discussed

Reaction score
ideggkr said:
Can people talk about relative difficulty of the papers here?

Strong candidates saying 'mine went so well' is not useful for others at all.

If it's just to show off, then fine.

But if not, then don't say extreme stuff like 'the paper was a piece of cake, boundary is gonna be 48+ '. It's annoying

Well I kind of agree with that.

I will say paper 52 was moderately difficult , however there has been much tougher questions before.

I know a few people who appeared for paper 22 and they all stated it was very difficult.

Reaction score
i wasnt sayng dat gt wl b 48 i was sayn inshaAllah i wl get 48 to 50.and i thnk gt wl b 41 to 43..

Reaction score
paper 2 was awesome Al7amdullilah :)
paper 5 "no comments"! It went bad for me but i dunno exactly what level of bad it was lol :p

Reaction score
Dear Moderator,
We are not hinting anything about what came in our paper. We are just talking about relative difficulties to get some condolence. :)

Reaction score
guys is their any mark 4 da value of % uncertainity???

cuz in da mark scheme it says no mark 4 calculation only 4 procedure!!

Reaction score
DREAMGIRL please refrain from false allegations. I can assure you all patricians own pretty awesome phones like BB,Iphones and HTC to name a few and half of them actually own two at a time. I spent two years at Pats with my bag usually lying around somewhere in that common ground we have and never was anything stolen from it. You might have misplaced your phone.

amna: i so agree with you. :D

Reaction score
I didn't misplace it ....and i didn't say it HAD 2 b patrician...dere were a lot of schools dere...wat i meant was dat sumbdy who came 4 dat Physics exam stole it frm my bag.....all i was saying dat i want da memory card very much....i had private stuff on it....

Reaction score
guys plz smbody tell me the answer for all calulation part of Physics p22..!!
got current=2.5A..is that correct!!

Reaction score
DreamGirl, you are not a play girl? :p
Ok, JK. I guess there are not only students but the other staff,too. Janitor? Bla bla. My friend gloss was stolen, and we were the first people to come out of the hall. So, you mean, somebody went out during the paper, stole it and returned back to the examination hall? Just saying. :p

Reaction score
what was the power disipated in cell B in the electricity question ? i got 27.

Reaction score
we wernt even tought anything about youngs modulus ,exept for the the formula.............and i couldnt even remember the formula for SA of sphere..................

........but im still happy with my paper.................. ;)