• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How Was Your Physics 33 Practical ?

My Paper Was !!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
Mine didn't go smooth, i goofed up at the graph part as my (V1/V2) values were not accurate.....
please share how your paper went so we can get a fair estimate of the Grade Boundaries

Reaction score
ya the values were messed up was getting a curve, later realised the voltameter was faulty but cant do anything now

Reaction score
okay how much would be deducted if my graph is downward sloping and my angle values of 2nd experiment is wrong? do I have a chance of getting atleast 30?

Reaction score
My gradient was 0.something... While y intercept was 1.06 I think.. are they correct?

Reaction score
My two k values were not supporting each other as % difference was 88... I think paper was not very easy and around 30 would be an A... Just scared... :(

Reaction score
will i lose marks for not taking readings allover the scale ? i remember reading some where that it is preferred to take readings from minimum to maximum in practical eg: from 0.250 to 0.100 m in this case .. i took ones from 0.300 to 0.400 only :( please let me know if i am losing any marks as soon as possible

Reaction score
also the exam was relatively hard but it was do-able in my opinion

Reaction score
My gradient was 0.something... While y intercept was 1.06 I think.. are they correct?

not sure if i can post my answers but anyway dont worry about gradients, however 0. is very low almost all of thos i know (including me ) got it around 2 (2-3) but it can vary greatly so dont worry

Reaction score
My two k values were not supporting each other as % difference was 88... I think paper was not very easy and around 30 would be an A... Just scared... :(
this is supposed to be a question with very high chances of error, so yeah its ok .... i got it 50%some got it 40 other got 60 and so on

Reaction score
not sure if i can post my answers but anyway dont worry about gradients, however 0. is very low almost all of thos i know (including me ) got it around 2 (2-3) but it can vary greatly so dont worry

I hope we all are right... But my friends got 0.something gradient as well... I think electricity question was a bit hard.. :( any idea about the gt? It was harder than may June practical, I think...

Reaction score
well I think comparing this exam to may/june.. this one was way easier & AlhamdulilAllah it went really good me & my friends
even my teacher said both the experiments were easy

oh well, I hope the best for everyone.. Inshaa Allah we'll all get good grades :)

Reaction score
my gradient 1.10 and y- intercept 1.12
resistivity 7x10^-7

question 2 - relationship not valid