• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How Was Your Physics 33 Practical ?

My Paper Was !!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
i got the negative slope and our teacher on the center said that he will report Cambridge for the faulty apparatus, so what will Cambridge do on this? will the question will be cut off or the marks will be given? because almost all the students did horrible on question 1

Reaction score
78 and 66

what masses did u use?
at my centre, we used

1. 100 g mass hanger
2. 100g slot + 100g mass hanger

and also the distance between the two retort stands ( rubber band length) was appoxmiately 15cm

Reaction score
how much did u get for diameter of wire?/and which wire was given?/Constantine?/

Reaction score
constantan 4.7 × 10-7
nichrome1.5 × 10-6
copper1.7 × 10-8
stainless steel 9.6 × 10-7
we only hve to knw which wire was given!!

Reaction score
i got y intercept as 3.13. i thnk the wire was too thin for the crocodile clips to work

Reaction score
i got the negative slope and our teacher on the center said that he will report Cambridge for the faulty apparatus, so what will Cambridge do on this? will the question will be cut off or the marks will be given? because almost all the students did horrible on question 1

same here..and the bitch helper at the center kept telling to check my apparatus and wasted my half an hour

Reaction score
guys i got gradient 5.26 and y intercept 0.2...did anyone get a value like this? its weird because 2 of my friends got exactly the same results but the others got different answers.very confused.