• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Physics???

Reaction score
does anyone know the energy conversions which took place in the bungee jump?
The energy changes are kinetic energy increases, potential enery decreases, elastic potential energy increases as the spring is stretched and some enery is lost as heat energy :) if you have written any three of these you would get the full mark :)

Reaction score
yes i have got that did you use these steps:

GPE=mgh=75*10*20

then using EK=0.5mv^2,

15000=0.5*75*v^2
v^2=400
v=20m/s

Reaction score
The energy changes are kinetic energy increases, potential enery decreases, elastic potential energy increases as the spring is stretched and some enery is lost as heat energy :) if you have written any three of these you would get the full mark :)
was the heat one important because i had thought to write it but it had stated to neglect air resistance and heat is only liberated when work is done against air resistance

Reaction score
was the heat one important because i had thought to write it but it had stated to neglect air resistance and heat is only liberated when work is done against air resistance
if you wrote threee of them you would get the marks. i think even if you didnt write heat but if you wrote the other threee points you would get the full mark :)

Reaction score
What is the correct answer for the temperature change, piston thingy?

Thanks

Reaction score
So if the given lines werent enuf n u ryt outside they dont mark??!!