• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

How was your Pure A2 Maths Paper 32?

How was the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh, well I appear to have done that wrong then. Neither of my critical values had the term 'a'.

do you remember the question? but it was of the same pattern right from 2010? all my friends even got a in their answer

Reaction score
guys stop discussing you are not allowed to unless you want this post to say tata ...anyway it was easy and short in time and i had a good exam hoping for best for all of you

Reaction score
sorry! paper was just so hard :(
Anyways good luck for all of you! All the best for those taking chemistry p5 and physics p5 tomorrow! hehe :D

Reaction score
sorry! paper was just so hard :(
Anyways good luck for all of you! All the best for those taking chemistry p5 and physics p5 tomorrow! hehe :D
I knowthis thread is not related to P5
But , for graphs , should we use dot/cross ?

Reaction score
No doubt it was an easy paper more precisely average paper but was comparatively lengthy. No new concepts its just that we could not manage the time well otherwise it was an OK paper in which scoring 65 was not that difficult.
P.S i made few blunders :(

Reaction score
No doubt it was an easy paper more precisely average paper but was comparatively lengthy. No new concepts its just that we could not manage the time well otherwise it was an OK paper in which scoring 65 was not that difficult.
P.S i made few blunders :(
Do you think losing around 25 marks will get me to at least a B?

Reaction score
Bit difficult mad way too lengthy!15 min more the paper could be done!
Time shortage caused sill mistakes!
Agreed-time management was the basic issue of today's exam. Still have firm belief in Allah. Last year I messed up my computing AS exam. Still ended up with an A Alhamdulilah.