• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOW waz phy practical??? (p31)

Reaction score
Hey guyss, the p31 was very easy, everything was very doable. My value for uncertainty was 0.5%, When I left the classroom I started comenting with my partners how was their experiment, I realized I had plotted R instead of 1/R :S, so apart from that "carried error" I think I did great. What were your limitations and way of doing it better?

Do you thing If I have everything good but I plotted bad the graph I am going to still have an A? what are yout predictions for me.
Cheers.

Reaction score
dude i did the same mistake as urs and i asked my teacher about it and she said the graph worths the most marks... :S but if u did other things 100% then u will be geting an A on this paper.

Reaction score
btw priness didn't u already mention that ur from UAE!!! so y iz ur location dhondh loo!!! :p (i just dont feel like studing at the moment!!)

Reaction score
k ill change my location!!
haha!!
i am from UAE but i live in ksa!!!!!
so thats y
dhondh lo!!

Reaction score
hahah!!! ok then that makes sense!!! i too waz once in sharjah an dubai but now in Riyadh!!!