• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how ws chem p.41 ??

Reaction score
so how did u guys find it ...i found section B way easier than A ... and in A i think it was harder than previous years ... wt did u guys think about it ?

Reaction score
princess123 said:
yuh..section A was hard...n section B was guud..!!

i agree .. i mean where are all the oter topics ... transition elements ... ligand exchange ... solubiltiy ... thermal stability .. order of reaction ... and the list goes on

Reaction score
exaclty....dey were jst concentrating jst on few topicz..n dey made dose qustnz also hard..!

n i hope the gt dosnt g0 high....

Reaction score
princess123 said:
exaclty....dey were jst concentrating jst on few topicz..n dey made dose qustnz also hard..!

n i hope the gt dosnt g0 high....

i doubt the gt being anywhere higher than 65 ... even 65 i think is a bit too much .. maybe 60-57 sounds gd
dont u think ?

Reaction score
most of it was from AS! and if i were giving the whole A Level, I would have found this paper to be very easy... :T
I dont think it was harder than last year, but it was very biased...(cuz i didnt revise AS for 1 YEAR!!! :( )
A level ppl found the ppr easy.. so did u guys do A2 or the whole thing??

Reaction score
yuh..but i thnk it wud b more than 60..

n well..dat answr was kinda a bigg value...i got sumthng lyk 1296 o sumtn..dunt remembr xaclty...wat abt u?? wat did u get??

Reaction score
oo yeah im sry i forgot about the 24 hours thingy

nd yea i only did A2 ....
wt about u guys ??

Reaction score
my value was big also .. but not same as yours .. cant remember exactly how much .. but still bigger than urs :%)

Reaction score
i didnt get tht

it was -12xxxx

24 hrs!!!

i only gave a2!!

i planned to revise AS but their was no time

i 100% blame da teacher for
1. not teaching properly
2.not giving any practice
3. having a NON SERIOUS right attitude
4.MISS LEADING IN some chapters
5.LAST BUT NOT LEAST not finishing da syllabus :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :O: :O: :O:

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:
i didnt get tht

it was -12xxxx

24 hrs!!!

i only gave a2!!

i planned to revise AS but their was no time

i 100% blame da teacher for
1. not teaching properly
2.not giving any practice
3. having a NON SERIOUS right attitude
4.MISS LEADING IN some chapters
5.LAST BUT NOT LEAST not finishing da syllabus :evil: :evil: :evil: :x :x :O: :O: :O:

:shock: not finishing the syllabus ... now thts a biggy !!

i swear i felt like section A was from the same chapters ... its like they didnt use as much of the syllabus ... a whole years work for nothing :/

Reaction score
yes mate our teacher ate many parts of da sylll

and applications!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: dont ask :evil: :evil:

i wish i could demonstrate his body language when i asked him to teach da green chemistry

and those nmr chromatography he just gargled those chapters as tho he was giving tips !!!

Reaction score
WellWIshER said:

i wish i could demonstrate his body language when i asked him to teach da green chemistry

and those nmr chromatography he just gargled those chapters as tho he was giving tips !!!

lool man i dont know wt to say .. but uve got some talking to do with ur teacher :x :p

Reaction score
Kmaster said:
WellWIshER said:

lool man i dont know wt to say .. but uve got some talking to do with ur teacher :x :p

well da talking wont be chemical!!! BUT PHYSICAL!!! :evil: :x

AND ok i accept tht da quality is not good BUT U WILL BE BLOWN AWAY BY its FEES

Reaction score
mine was not that nice but alhamdulillahi i answered the one that i know
my sect B was nt that fine especially que 8