• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

how ws chem p.41 ??

Reaction score
Ok.. I know its quite late but am STILL PANICKING over the exam paper .. i did reallly bad and couldnt finish all the questions :'(
the last part of organic was horrible i left it and I don't know how many marks was it worth.. does any one remember ?
i also left the last question in the phosphorus question that too was really annoying ... i dont know but i did really bad :/

Reaction score
Acid Drop said:
Ok.. I know its quite late but am STILL PANICKING over the exam paper .. i did reallly bad and couldnt finish all the questions :'(
the last part of organic was horrible i left it and I don't know how many marks was it worth.. does any one remember ?
i also left the last question in the phosphorus question that too was really annoying ... i dont know but i did really bad :/

its never late my friend :p

nd yea paper was diff. no dont worry im still thinking about it till this day :%)

nd i too left Q's ... including the organic part :cry:

i think it was worth 5 marks .. hope gt is really low !!

Reaction score
awesome94 said:
its been so long now.. i guess its okay,
btw : i wrote my emperical formula as P2Cl4.. which is basically PCl2..
so would they give me the mark?

I dont think so..cause the whole point of asking for both the empirical and molecular formula is to know the difference between them..which PCL2 was the emp, and P2CL4 was the molecular...
but u'll get the marks for the working out anyways =)

Reaction score
Kmaster said:
Acid Drop said:

Kmaster said:

nd yea paper was diff. no dont worry im still thinking about it till this day :%)

Thanks man I really hope the gt is low as well .... which country did you do the exam in ?? and what did your friends say about the exam... Cause some of my friends found it easy :shock: and altho alot of people say the exam was full of As I think it was tooo difficult even for people doin complete A level which is my case xD

Reaction score
Acid Drop said:
Kmaster said:
Acid Drop said:

Kmaster said:

Thanks man I really hope the gt is low as well .... which country did you do the exam in ?? and what did your friends say about the exam... Cause some of my friends found it easy :shock: and altho alot of people say the exam was full of As I think it was tooo difficult even for people doin complete A level which is my case xD

im doing it in KSA .. nd yea my friends found it diff. although some of them do the full AL ....
its like there was no inorganic in our exam and... the physical ... it was sooo weird :/

Reaction score
Was there any question whether PCl2 reacts with water and write its products? I can't remember it.

Reaction score
aislam17 said:
Was there any question whether PCl2 reacts with water and write its products? I can't remember it.

well yeahhhhhhh..the question was:
write the eq of the reaction between PCl3 and water

Reaction score
[/quote]

Thanks man I really hope the gt is low as well .... which country did you do the exam in ?? and what did your friends say about the exam... Cause some of my friends found it easy :shock: and altho alot of people say the exam was full of As I think it was tooo difficult even for people doin complete A level which is my case xD[/quote]

im doing it in KSA .. nd yea my friends found it diff. although some of them do the full AL ....
its like there was no inorganic in our exam and... the physical ... it was sooo weird :/[/quote]

Am did the exam in KSA as well ... and its calming to know am not the only one who found it difficult !!
I knowwww :( nothing of transition metals or other parts of the inorganic came like group 4 and all although in the past papers they always asked something form the inorganic .. I don't think its a way to assess what we studied all year long -.- ... Funny thing is that each day I discover new mistakes I made ... like how the Kw of hot water will be different.... I wrote it wouldn't change ... its frustrating :cry:

Anyways ... just pray that the grade threshold would be low and you wouldn't by any chance had the exam in khobar ?
It would be good to stay in touch :)

Reaction score

Thanks man I really hope the gt is low as well .... which country did you do the exam in ?? and what did your friends say about the exam... Cause some of my friends found it easy :shock: and altho alot of people say the exam was full of As I think it was tooo difficult even for people doin complete A level which is my case xD[/quote]

its like there was no inorganic in our exam and... the physical ... it was sooo weird :/[/quote]

Am did the exam in KSA as well ... and its calming to know am not the only one who found it difficult !!
I knowwww :( nothing of transition metals or other parts of the inorganic came like group 4 and all although in the past papers they always asked something form the inorganic .. I don't think its a way to assess what we studied all year long -.- ... Funny thing is that each day I discover new mistakes I made ... like how the Kw of hot water will be different.... I wrote it wouldn't change ... its frustrating :cry:

Anyways ... just pray that the grade threshold would be low and you wouldn't by any chance had the exam in khobar ?
It would be good to stay in touch :)[/quote]

I know man its really frustrating, knowing that we worked really hard throughout the whole year, and then miss up in 2 hours .... seems unfair :/ :/
but our hope in Allah should be high and we shold keep on praying ... we dont know how the examiners will mark this exam ... maybe something will happen to our favour .. maybe gt will be low ... giving us an A in the paper :D
so stay optimistic ....
and no am in Riyadh...
nice to meet you :)