• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HOWS UR STATISTICS PAPER 62??????

Reaction score
now wd da permutation 1 ....
pink and green are not together ...
does that include da possiblts of selecting pink buit not green nd selecting green but not pink ????
i got d answr 266 ... :s

Reaction score
Q10. Permutation 1.... i did lyk this...
part 1.. 9!
part 2.. 2!*8! ... this was the arrangement of pink and green together... subtract it from 9! u'll get arrangement of not together..
part 3.. 9p3 * 3!.... u have to arrange 3 cards aswell...
part 4.. 8p2 * 3! .. as pink card is fixed..

Reaction score
my paper dint go so well... :( tho it was quite easy.in no3 i dint find out the IQ ranges,i calculated medians,means & SD.messed up in the last two parts of permutation & also in the 1 with mutually exclusive & independent thingys..any guesses how much can i score in s1??im rele worried coz this is the first tym im sitting for CIE examination,previously i gav my o'lvls in edexcel..

Reaction score
does any1 knw how many variant papers were there for s1 in this session???& how were they???

Reaction score
Guys... was the answer for the X<mew question coming like mew=-1.5 something s.d?
It was coming negative....
Central tendency question was weird but i used Q1 Q2 Q3 and IQR. I don't know how people calculated mean? That was totally impossible. Does that mean we had to make a box and whisker plot?

All in all the paper was weird