• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Howz the preparation for business studies paper 2

Reaction score
I Personally think that people who are doing the business studies exam tomorrow should concentrate on studying the formulas, Marketing Mix (Chapter 19 until 22) and Supply & Demand .
Just do 2013 paper (Winter and Summer) and Inshallah you will be ready. Thats what I have done today.

Reaction score
I Personally think that people who are doing the business studies exam tomorrow should concentrate on studying the formulas, Marketing Mix (Chapter 19 until 22) and Supply & Demand .
Just do 2013 paper (Winter and Summer) and Inshallah you will be ready. Thats what I have done today.

Thanks for the suggestion. And yes, the marketing chapters are very important so priority should be given to it. Even motivation theories questions come every now and then.

Reaction score
Reaction score
Its alright, I have the formulas already

To Any one In this Thread, Can you please this question as soon as possible?

Winter 2013. Paper 21. Question 4 a

4 a) If Shahila chooses Option 2, then she will have to decide on the cafe opening hours.
Identify and explain four factors which will affect the opening hours she chooses.

Option 1 is a food stall near the main football stadium
Option 2 is opening a cafe in the city centre

Reaction score
NazimMansour For that question I would say:
1. The staff's preferences and availability as motivation and morale of staff would decrease if they were required to work during holidays or for long hours without an increase in pay
2. Competitors might open their shops at certain times so to prevent the competitors from increasing their market share Shahila would also want to open her cafe during the same hours
3. The city centres might be crowded and populated at certain times during the day and Shahila would want to open her shop during these hours to increase her sales revenue and therefore the profit margin.
4.The government might set a limit to the number of hours a shop can remain open and therefore she cannot open her cafe during these hours.

Reaction score
I think Marketing is a very important chapter for p2..besides it hadnt come for p1. Costs and revenue and formulae are also important.You shud be able to calculate possible formula from the information provided.Wholesalers, multinational and business organsations are also necessary.....ALL THE BEST 4 ALL OF U GUYZ TOMORO :)