• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

hqw to learn references?????????????

Reaction score
I am really very worried plzzzz help me...... can anyone guide me on how to memorise any type of verse or hadith on respected topics included in islamiyat cambridge paper????

Reaction score
ratafication!!!!!! z the best way....................or simply go through it agin n agin..........................if many references on a given topic then learn important words in it.................this z what people generally do.

Reaction score
ya! rote learn the! no other way! make a list of all references you wanna use and memorize by going thru again and again! its not that hard ull pull thru

TSZ

Reaction score
i actually spent a whole day learning only references from all the topics bcoz my ratta is damn weak. i used to rock at it but the concept system ruined it

Reaction score
TSZ said:
i actually spent a whole day learning only references from all the topics bcoz my ratta is damn weak. i used to rock at it but the concept system ruined it
Yeah I know!!! I find ratta very hard too. So I used to go thru all the references each day for 2 weeks b4 the exam. I was gud at them 4 the exam!!! :D