• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

HUNGER GAME FAN?JOIN IN!

gale or peter?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Gale anyday...
Peeta is just all about Katniss. Gale is more different. Although he does like Katniss, he thinks about his own family as well unlike Peeta who just neglects them for Katniss. Plus Peeta was such a creep at the start of the games although he leaves that gang afterall but it just shows what kind of a person he is. And I never said he had to run along with Katniss. Yikes... All I meant was that he could have done a Katniss. Be Independant.
All he knows is to spout some macho lines.
Gale for me always... Peeta sucks (Sorry Peeta supporters) But he is way too annoying just as much as Katniss. I'm so glad the two miserables got stuck together in the end. Gale deserved someone way more cooler than Catnip...Someone who wouldnt blame him and accuse him even after taking so much care for them and their family.

And only the first two parts are good. The last one is lame, seriously. Annoying, sadistic writer.

Reaction score
Gale anyday...
Peeta is just all about Katniss. Gale is more different. Although he does like Katniss, he thinks about his own family as well unlike Peeta who just neglects them for Katniss. Plus Peeta was such a creep at the start of the games although he leaves that gang afterall but it just shows what kind of a person he is. And I never said he had to run along with Katniss. Yikes... All I meant was that he could have done a Katniss. Be Independant.
Gale for me always... Peeta sucks (Sorry Peeta supporters) But he is way too annoying just as much as Katniss. I'm so glad the two miserables got stuck together in the end. Gale deserved someone way more cooler than Catnip...Someone who wouldnt blame him and accuse him even after taking so much care for them and their family.

And only the first two parts are good. The last one is lame, seriously. Annoying, sadistic writer.

how cou;d u say that!!!awwww!!i love peeta!

Reaction score
how cou;d u say that!!!awwww!!i love peeta!
Iam with u too...peeta rules and he joined the careers gang because he wanted to look out for katniss ...stray them from her path and to protect her when needed....he was way smarter than he let on on.....and his family didn't need any care besides his mother didn't evn love him much......so u cant say much against peeta.......

Reaction score
Iam with u too...peeta rules and he joined the careers gang because he wanted to look out for katniss ...stray them from her path and to protect her when needed....he was way smarter than he let on on.....and his family didn't need any care besides his mother didn't evn love him much......so u cant say much against peeta.......

ya i knw right !!PEETA ROCKS!

Reaction score
IM A HHHHHHHHHHHHHuuuuuuuuUuUuUuuUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE fan as well I just love the series.....yay I found someone like me .....so what other books do you read ..care to share ur favourites:D

Reaction score
IM A HHHHHHHHHHHHHuuuuuuuuUuUuUuuUUUUUUGGGGGEEEE fan as well I just love the series.....yay I found someone like me .....so what other books do you read ..care to share ur favourites:D

IM THINKING OF MAKING A THREAD ON BOOKS AFTER RAMADAN OR NOW YA ILL START NOW!

Reaction score
NAi Nai do it after Ramadan couse if I see it it will be really hard for me to resist reading what people share thus I wont be able concertrate ... I wanna read some Islamic books for now....:)

Reaction score
for me its peeta btw the books are far far better than the movie and thnx for the tag amna

Reaction score
Gale anyday...

i sort of agree with u...Gale is more mature n responsible...but peta is nice too....but i hate Katniss...!!