• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Oh but wasn't the style sheet big in our p3 ?
oh my goodness!its a stylesheet!i thot it ws nly a screenshot of sm odr thing:-0.............dn he mit lose 10mrks atleast..srry 2 sy dis...........bt he cn still hope 4 an A* if hes don really well in his odr ict pprs..coz u kno drs alwys a silver lining in a black cloud!:)

Reaction score
oh my goodness!its a stylesheet!i thot it ws nly a screenshot of sm odr thing:-0.............dn he mit lose 10mrks atleast..srry 2 sy dis...........bt he cn still hope 4 an A* if hes don really well in his odr ict pprs..coz u kno drs alwys a silver lining in a black cloud!:)
There is no silver lining in a cloud you yourself turned black. :coffee:

Reaction score
I created this thread and got it sticky so that ICT can have its own thread and students can share their doubts both theory as well as practical so please let it be a help to others , And please create a new thread and chat over there

Its a request , I hope you understand
-shoaib672002

Last edited:
Reaction score
:'( not 20 or 30 marks right ?? Yea he is hoping for an A

Reaction score
I'm sad.....
The question about types of check done by the computer system??
Who understood that question?? Please help! :( I know I got it wrong so did my whole centre :( :( :( :(
that one for theater, if so then:
  1. validity check: to check card is valid or not
  2. sufficient fund check: to check the card having sufficient funds or not
  3. check card is stolen or not

Reaction score
I created this thread and got it sticky so that ICT can have its own thread and students can share their doubts both theory as well as practical so please let it be a help to others , And please create a new thread and chat over there

Its a request , I hope you understand
-shoaib672002
dude wqe are trying to make ur thread hit