• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Well that was supposed to be written in the second part of the question isn't?
yes, but my teacher did tell me thats a type of check, when we learnt the EFTPOS thing.....:{
tumblr_n1bj2iZ2KG1snz7jto1_500.jpg

Reaction score
1 mark 4 each attribute my dear
to find total marks count how many attributes were ask then with simple multiplication, multiply the number 1.
voilà u ve the total marks 4 the attributes

Reaction score
1 mark 4 each attribute my dear
to find total marks count how many attributes were ask then with simple multiplication, multiply the number 1.
voilà u ve the total marks 4 the attributes
Oh I thought that attributes were for more than 4 marks because everyone in my school told me this.
btw I didn't know that each step is for 1 mark and I can multiply sweetheart.o_O:LOL:

Reaction score
Oh I thought that attributes were for more than 4 marks because everyone in my school told me this.
btw I didn't know that each step is for 1 mark and I can multiply sweetheart.o_O:LOL:
well darling! thts why xpc community was created to teach people abt how many marks each thing is and to also teach people how to multiply! :p:p:p