• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Iɴғᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ Cᴏᴍᴍᴜɴɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Tᴇᴄʜɴᴏʟᴏɢʏ (0417) : Pᴏsᴛ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ʜᴇʀᴇ! ᴴᴰ

Was this helpful

• Total voters
Reaction score
Does anyone know abt qp 32??? Cuz from what I found, there was some linking of the cvs file and the table, is like transferring the records or something else???? Pls reply..........I am freaking out!!!!

Reaction score
Does anyone know abt qp 32??? Cuz from what I found, there was some linking of the cvs file and the table, is like transferring the records or something else???? Pls reply..........I am freaking out!!!!
i can tell you the expected thing my teacher told me (he is very experienced ) it will help you
but first tell me about paper 22 in detail

Reaction score
Please send me the source files and qp of paper 3/32. It would be very great full of you. Thank You!

Reaction score
are you giving 31 or 32??
and also your chemistry exams are pm or am? and what time are your pm and am exams?n what is your time zone?mine is +3 and exams are all pm
Umm I am giving qp 32 (but still ur info helped)
My chem exam is pm and the time is I think 3 pm
Mine is also +3
Also my all the exams are pm except for the ICT theory paper...............welcome
I wanted to message u anyway...........I mean it had been a while since I talked to u...........how r u and ur exam prep...... :)

Reaction score
uuugh why is everyone's exam at the same time D: we need to find someone who's giving their exam before us :p
yup i guess our timetables are the same then
yeaah i'm good wbu? and why can't i directly message you :/
and do you know any site(or tips or anything important) that can help me in math?
aaand one last thing..do you know anyone who's giving their math exam too ? thanks
Wait u can't.......I will fix this till tom cuz like I have to go and sleep and go to school so yeah definitely Tom and yes lol we do have to find someone............so let's talk Tom.............

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if its okay to write the same answers as the marking scheme (the adv and disadv) cuz I practised and mostly I write the answers similar to that................

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me if its okay to write the same answers as the marking scheme (the adv and disadv) cuz I practised and mostly I write the answers similar to that................
Yes.Its fine, just make sure you frame your sentences properly and include points according to the marks.

Reaction score
how did it go? and don't you just love that feeling of relief after your done :D i felt soo relaxed that it was finally over
Yesss!!!! I literally feel so relaxed like it's over and I can finally think abt something else!!!!

Reaction score
Are u talking abt the ques that came in oct/nov 14? If so then (that was my paper) the past papers of gcse helped me...............other than that, I just practised or took guidelines from my elder sis or my dad............... I never really used any site or videos, I just did my school txt book and past papers........... sorry..... :(