• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am appearing for the IGCSE May/June 2013 examination and....

Reaction score
that guy is just an ass! What u really need to do is to believe in urself! Work as hard as u can!! believe me u do need to work hard... and the most important thing is to finish the fear of exams..... Do u start to sweat or something when u see ur paper... Just in case that happens... u need to calm urself!!! 'i don't care abt the results!' this is the kinda attitude u need ... and then inshallah u will end up with A*'s and ur parents will surely be very proud of u! I hope this was of good use to u....

Thanks Dude! I am working on it day by day! :D I do not flip out when I see the paper. I have this problem where I see a question and I know the answer but framing or application is not correct. Thats what my teachers say. They say that.. " You have everything but its all jumbled up in your brain and must be organized".

Reaction score
I need help too! I am giving o levels this year, and am planning to not appear for my chemistry exam, despite registering for it. What will i get as my grade in chem? I heard that it will appear as a UG on my marksheet. Will i get a UG in my o level certificate also? And will it affect admission in colleges later? I am not planning to take sciences in A levels. Please reply! I am desperate!

Reaction score
I don't study English literature but I think you should study more novels,poems and explicit them wholly.

Reaction score
I need help too! I am giving o levels this year, and am planning to not appear for my chemistry exam, despite registering for it. What will i get as my grade in chem? I heard that it will appear as a UG on my marksheet. Will i get a UG in my o level certificate also? And will it affect admission in colleges later? I am not planning to take sciences in A levels. Please reply! I am desperate!
Yeah, if you don't go to the exam itself, it will show UG on your report or N/A or something. And yes, it will show on your certificate as well. The thing is, if you dont' need chemistry for your college then they wont mind it. But .. let's say you're going into a field which clearly needs chemistry, lol, then that's not good.

Reaction score
Well. we will see about that when the results come out. :) Thanks hater.
Well, just do not panic and be confident not over con.. and start revising seriously! you don't need to prove anything to anyone except yourself..

Reaction score
well your case has two point of views and here are they
1) if you are planning to stay in Pak then in you equilance without chem your grade will not be considered equilant to science but will be equilant to commerce in your equilance certificate. but as to your result there will be a cross written in your provisional result but not in your certificate of education
2) since you plan of shifting this can be done if you hate chem :p (though i liike it :whistle:)

Reaction score
I bought Physics O level Book with disc, somehow lost the disc. Anyone please send me the internal files, i need files of cd not book.
David Sang wali.

NOWNWNOWNOWNWONWO