• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am back and wont leave you ,even if u mistrusted me

Reaction score
Its wed 2 AM and I am back ....
I wanted tot ell you tommorow focus on electrolysis,chromatograpgy,how to conduct an experiment and also labeling apparatus
everyone tommorow im going to post some one heck of physics notes for paper3 and then big chemistry notes Ive done with my students
I am doing this for your sake and dont care if you trust me or not and This is for help of students and not XPF ,i dont really care of XPF....
but please study well and as always
I HAVE VERY HIGH EXPECTATIONS FROM YOU
now please any questions ask quickly as i need to sleep due to lack of sleeping for 32 hours!!!
Lots of love
Mrs Salma Eman Akhu Zeina Ijbid

Reaction score
i had a doubt in chromatography, when we draw the resulting chromatogram ( that is after the experiment had finished ) should we also show a spot on the datum line along with the pigments produced OR only the pigments?
thnk you :)

Reaction score
narutogirl said:
hi ^_^
why can't metal oxide react with cold acid?

Heh..
I just know carbonates don't need heating.. I don't know why oxides need heating :S

Reaction score
xIshtar said:
narutogirl said:
hi ^_^
why can't metal oxide react with cold acid?

Heh..
I just know carbonates don't need heating.. I don't know why oxides need heating :S

because it is unreactive and to speed up the rate of reaction
:D