• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am Going to appear in GCE O Level I have some Questions . Can we use Dollar Blue Pointer.

Reaction score
I really need answers to theses questions. Can we use Blue Dollar Pointers in GCE papers has someone used it before.

Reaction score
yes, you can but once you use it in papers, you can't switch to another pen
what do you mean that we cannot switch pens??? o_O
Does this mean that we cannot shift from pointer to gel or whatever, or does it mean that we cannot shift from blue to black or vice versa.
P.s I haven't seen any such instructions in the CIE notice.
P.P.S Do u mean that we cannot shift for neatness purposes??? :cautious:

Reaction score
what do you mean that we cannot switch pens??? o_O
Does this mean that we cannot shift from pointer to gel or whatever, or does it mean that we cannot shift from blue to black or vice versa.
P.s I haven't seen any such instructions in the CIE notice.
P.P.S Do u mean that we cannot shift for neatness purposes??? :cautious:

you can't from pointer to ball pen nor from blue to black and vice versa

Reaction score
Why do u need do that. use normal thick pen ...too much courtesy too much problem

Reaction score
So .... my friend was thinking of writing the quotations in black to make them more prominent and rest in blue... do u mean we cannot do that? o_O
Save as much time as u can..
I prefer writing quotes by leaving a line...it highlights your quotes and gives a good impression :)

Reaction score
Save as much time as u can..
I prefer writing quotes by leaving a line...it highlights your quotes and gives a good impression :)
Ok thanx and JizakAllah!!
I was thinking the same that I should leave a line to do so... the switching of pens again and again would take much of our precious time. ;)

Reaction score
Ok thanx and JizakAllah!!
I was thinking the same that I should leave a line to do so... the switching of pens again and again would take much of our precious time. ;)
One thing more; make sure if you are using a pointer it is not new...

Reaction score
I'm using a ballpoint, is that going to be an issue?
No at all...
it just makes your writing worse....Especially in urdu paper in which presentation counts a lot
If your writing is really good than go ahead and use ballpoint :)

Reaction score
of all the things u need to worry abt before exams and this is what your making a fuss abt (n),Seriously "pointers" ? :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

Reaction score
Yes you can;
And no. Do NOT use different pens for quotations or make your quotations stand out in any way. Cambridge discourages this. Sir Asim stated that they have specifically pointed out people marking out quotations and said that it was unnecessary and did not improve their answer in any way. They encourage the use of examples and details as much as quotations.