• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am in india and want to go usa after A level. What should i do?

Reaction score
Sit for the SAT Reasoning, and preferably also the SAT Subjects. You have to apply in December 2014/January 2015 for entrance in Fall 2015. They accept predicted A Level results for the admissions decision.

You'll probably also have to do TOEFL or IELTS, if you don't have good scores on your Critical Reading and Writing sections of the SAT Reasoning Test. Usually they waive the TOEFL/IELTS requirement if you get 600 or above on CR & W.

I have been researching this for the past 3 years, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'm also planning to apply this year for the Fall 2015 entrance, after I give my AS Levels in M/J 2014.

Reaction score
hi i would like to know whether my ielts score of 7 would be considered if i dont get good marks in my critical reading and writing? and are sat subjects really compulsory? please let me know as it would be easier for me to prepare for sat reasoning tests

i want to apply for something in business and economics in usa

kind regards
Sit for the SAT Reasoning, and preferably also the SAT Subjects. You have to apply in December 2014/January 2015 for entrance in Fall 2015. They accept predicted A Level results for the admissions decision.

You'll probably also have to do TOEFL or IELTS, if you don't have good scores on your Critical Reading and Writing sections of the SAT Reasoning Test. Usually they waive the TOEFL/IELTS requirement if you get 600 or above on CR & W.

I have been researching this for the past 3 years, if you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. I'm also planning to apply this year for the Fall 2015 entrance, after I give my AS Levels in M/J 2014.

Reaction score
hi i would like to know whether my ielts score of 7 would be considered if i dont get good marks in my critical reading and writing? and are sat subjects really compulsory? please let me know as it would be easier for me to prepare for sat reasoning tests

i want to apply for something in business and economics in usa

kind regards

SAT Subject Tests are also known as SAT II and are compulsory. If you want to apply for the subjects you mentioned, you have to sit for them in the SAT II.
As for IELTS, it would only be considered if, and only if, you SAT score is horrendous, but your normal school test results are acceptable. It also depends on the university.