• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I am really worried! Please help?

Reaction score
Thanks a lot for those who came into this thread and took the time to read this. I have been regretting my life for two days now after my Mathematics S1 exam and even before that I was still tense. The thing is that I got offered an admission to an esteemed university that no one else in my family or even distant friends or relatives got in the past. Now, I have the chance but I am thinking I blew it big time. They required a B in Mathematics, B in AICT and C in Physics. I will definitely score the B in AICT infact I am hoping for a distinction or more realistically, an A*. I didn't like Physics that much at all in the past and still I can score a C easily in it or a B so I can only hope for the best. The problem is only lying in the Mathematics portion of the requirement. I did terribly in my papers, especially in my M1 paper. That was a disgusting piece of paper that the British Council handed us to solve. God Damn. I am expecting the following marks in my Mathematics papers:

Paper 12: 52/75
Paper 32: 53/75
Paper 42: 25/50
Paper 62: 35/50

Is there a bit of chance that I can score the B that I require for my final including the help of expected thresholds? I don't want to waste a year of my life if I get a C in my final result. Please help me! Thank you so much that did in advance. :)

Reaction score
Can anyone else please input their thoughts into this as well? It will be highly appreciated.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Chances of getting a B are very high. Like very high.
C grade with those marks would be a very unlikely case, to be honest.

Reaction score
Chances of getting a B are very high. Like very high.
C grade with those marks would be a very unlikely case, to be honest.

Thank you so much for posting man. I just told this to my folks and they are really happy and told me to pray that you are right on this. God bless you man.

Reaction score
dude, if ur marks are like that u will easily get B, because ur total is 165 & a B in Nov 2011 was out of 160 so Perfect ;)!!!!

Reaction score
dude, if ur marks are like that u will easily get B, because ur total is 165 & a B in Nov 2011 was out of 160 so Perfect ;)!!!!

Thanks a lot for the post man! I really hope that's true. I hope your papers went good and that you'll score more than what you expect. :)