• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I can't cncentr8 on one thing..Even on studies during exams

Reaction score
Read the want adds for employment. See what jobs you would be qualified for and ask yourself if you want to spend the rest of your life working in a fast food restaurant. Motivation is almost as important as ability.

Reaction score
Focus, then concentrate.

Many people miss this part. Focus means you have to choose your priorities and direct your attention to them. And concentrate means that you gotta work towards the priorities you chose and stick to those.

Reaction score
Any Tips to conecentrate on studies...
Even once i locked up my self in a room only with books ...still i didn't study after 5 minutes i started drawing cartoons on my book....now was studin jst grabed my laptop and started chatin hell with me ........Help any Solutions...PLease dun say lock ur lapop in store and only books i cant i tried....Isnt it possible give exams when i ever u r in mood to give exams... :?:
this might be seem crazy but i read this sumwhere today and my bio teacher confirmed it. reduce ur intake of sugar. cuz ur conc level decreases with more glucose in ur body!!! seriously, i didnt believe it either. but there are proofs. when u drink fizzy drink, dunt u feel more active? thats it! in case u dunt take bio, glucose is the instant source of energy in ur body. so my teacher said k we should reduce our glucose intake and increase protein intake...
m gonna try it from today cuz i have the same problem n exams approaching. u try it too :)
hope it helps

Reaction score
this might be seem crazy but i read this sumwhere today and my bio teacher confirmed it. reduce ur intake of sugar. cuz ur conc level decreases with more glucose in ur body!!! seriously, i didnt believe it either. but there are proofs. when u drink fizzy drink, dunt u feel more active? thats it! in case u dunt take bio, glucose is the instant source of energy in ur body. so my teacher said k we should reduce our glucose intake and increase protein intake...
m gonna try it from today cuz i have the same problem n exams approaching. u try it too :)
hope it helps

Hmm... don't mind it, but I read somewhere that eating a lot focuses our energy towards digestion, hence reducing concentration-- which is why it's recommended to eat lightly during exams.

Oh, and never, never, never chew gum. Reduces 30% concentration, and if you're a girl, you'll be needing a jaw line reduction surgery in some years. :p

Reaction score
thats what i said... eat less sugars
and about that thing about protein. u do need food in exams, dunt u??? =P

Reaction score
thats what i said... eat less sugars
and about that thing about protein. u do need food in exams, dunt u??? =P

Oh yeah, sorry. :p

Protein? Well yes. You do need food. Fats and starch take a longer time to digest. So, I guess protein is our next choice.

Reaction score
hm i guess it is that. my friend said that...
not sure maself.. but it does make sense