• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i did my physics paper 32 in PENCIL

Reaction score
i did some of the questions in pencil because i did diagram in pencil and forgot to change back to pen, do i get some marks off?:(

Reaction score
the rules said only in black or dark blue pen so i think u will lose some marks on it but imnot sure i think it depends on the one who marks

Reaction score
i did some of the questions in pencil because i did diagram in pencil and forgot to change back to pen, do i get some marks off?:(
diagram could be done with a pencil. Read the instructions in the latest past papers the say so :p

Reaction score
I hope you haven't done it all in pencil.

it always says "you may use pencil for diagrams"

so I drew the magnetic field lines and the logic gates in pencil.

no problem then, but if you leave calculations in pencil, then that's a problem, heard they don't even bother checking it (that's exaggerated, ofcourse)

Reaction score
hope u havent attempted the whole paper with pencil :S but if its just diagrams then i think its alright bcoz we can use a pencil for diagramm and for things like drawing magnetic fields and stuff :)

Reaction score
The problem is that sometimes for us international students, papers are scanned; thus, the pencil may not show up too well. However, depending on the examiner marking your test (even if the writing shows up clearly), you may either be penalized, or not credited at all for calculations and answers which were not meant to be done in pencil. Best of luck! :confused:

Reaction score

no problem then, but if you leave calculations in pencil, then that's a problem, heard they don't even bother checking it (that's exaggerated, ofcourse)

which varient...................

lol

Reaction score

the electric* field lines around the negatively charged 'X'