• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I doing A'levels private a good choice if we want to go abroad and study engineering?

Reaction score
'Is* doing A'levels private a good choice........?' ( I missed the 's' of 'Is' in the question...Ooops =/)
If not, please give reasons for that.

Reaction score
'Is* doing A'levels private a good choice........?' ( I missed the 's' of 'Is' in the question...Ooops =/)
It is usually depending on which uni your going!
Alevel in private is not a bad thing, if u have the ability to do it!

Reaction score
It all comes down to grades, universities don't bother as to whether you've done your A'Levels privately or while attending an institution, as long as you have grades that meet their requirements. So, if you believe you can achieve good grades on your own, without attending classes, then go ahead. Good luck. :)

Reaction score
If you want to study engineering , you should take A Level maths and A Level Physics/Chemistry , in that way your likelyhood of being accepted by any university is good even the top ones like Stanford , cambridge & oxford.