• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay. Bye.

tumblr_lgnhz9BrH31qgba1lo1_500.gif

Reaction score
Okay, I am only going to assume that this poor guy was just taking some English speaking lessons as he got videotaped by someone... :S

Please. No. Did you see the interview I shared here? It shows that this guy meant to make this... catastrophe.

Reaction score
Please. No. Did you see the interview I shared here? It shows that this guy meant to make this... catastrophe.

After watching this, I don't know if I can even watch or read anything! :/
So Justin Beiber is not the worst! :3

Reaction score
Can you believe the intensity of this video that it actually made me post in this thread! I barely come here, this guy has got some eyes to make you faint till death! Definitely his eyes are going to Scary Movies 6... :notworthy:

Reaction score
eye to eye !! ..... haha!!! ..... couldnt bear and understand the lyrics .... only after seeing the lyrics i realised that ...... hes in so much pain !!! poor him!!! so much pain hes feeling that it forced him to make this song ..... :p :p :p :\ ma sympathies with him :p

Reaction score
He's a threat to the society, NO SYMPATHY! :D

I don't think he is a threat as he looks completely helpless! :LOL:
This must have happened as he got rejected by several girls because of his eyes! :p
I think while going on a dates with girls he mistakenly praised his own eyes rather than theirs and now trying to get attention with this song! :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.