• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I DONT WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE!!!!!!!!1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
exactly ...... he would be a murderer too then !!! :p :p

he d b the first man to murder ppl by music...i swear if he makes anymore album ppl wud wud h8 listening 2 sngs...i heard ( dnt noe wther its true or not )
tht he is making a movie nd he himself wud b the actor.... GOD PLEASE SAVE US :(....he is planning to make ppl h8 movies 2!!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
It's pathetic how you people start disrespecting others without knowing anything about them.

I agree, Taher Shah is not a singer of any sort and he shouldn't have sung the song 'Eye to Eye', but he is a human being and a Pakistani after all. You don't just start ridiculing someone like that.

" Respect vohi log dey sakte hein, jinki apni koi respect hoti hey." So, I don't expect you guys to respect him, but I have a lot of respect for Mr. Tahir Shah, for handling all this hatred and disrespecting remarks in such a graceful manner.

P.S We don't have any room for pathetic threads like these on our forum. If you people are so interested in making fun of others, you can do that in Amaan Ramazan show on Geo Tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.