• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I GOT A C IN MATH!!! HELPPPP!!!

Reaction score
In As i got an A, but i just repeated it cuz i hev always been really good in math and wanted an A*. now i hev got a C!!!! i hev never got a c ever in my entire life. i always gets As and few Bs. :cry: :cry: And my coordinator didnt even asked if i wanted best of both grades or only this yr one.....like they asked in other schools. cuz this yr in P1 i was so ill and had insomnia so i screwewd up my paper and i suck at stats.....and last yr my p1 was damn awsome. it cud hev been an A if they used my last year marks for p1. what do i do now.........i wana yell at my coordinater. can i ask cie to use my last yr marks when i ask for my paper to be rechecked. HELP ME!!!!! i am going nuts. i dunno how to deal with a C!!!! even Bs makes me wana cry. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Reaction score
hey bloo,

that sounds really bad luck. nevertheless don't be tensed. i suppose if you opted for the RETAKE then you would be allowed to take best of your two grades. A isn't bad; A* would have been too good though. rather then getting into complications try to see if you can retain your A otherwise i would suggest, although easier said than done, you should opt for oct/nov session.

All the best!

Reaction score
JamesSmith said:
hey bloo,

that sounds really bad luck. nevertheless don't be tensed. i suppose if you opted for the RETAKE then you would be allowed to take best of your two grades. A isn't bad; A* would have been too good though. rather then getting into complications try to see if you can retain your A otherwise i would suggest, although easier said than done, you should opt for oct/nov session.

All the best!
Please tell me how can i retain this A. please. i have applied to universities and have been accepted by my dream college that is really good on rating and they dont consider your Alevel grades much. so i can not appear in october november but i dont wana live with a c for the rest of my life. please do reply soon.

Reaction score
bloooooo said:
JamesSmith said:
hey bloo,

All the best!
Please tell me how can i retain this A. please. i have applied to universities and have been accepted by my dream college that is really good on rating and they dont consider your Alevel grades much. so i can not appear in october november but i dont wana live with a c for the rest of my life. please do reply soon.
its ok !! there r many ups n downs in life!!!

Reaction score
I got an unexpected one too!! I got an A on 95% in Maths last year in AS and now I got a B!!! I mean I was expecting A* but left that hope after going through a terrible S1 paper, but still...B now!? And got an unexpected A in Chemistry. :(

Reaction score
RafaySid said:
I got an unexpected one too!! I got an A on 95% in Maths last year in AS and now I got a B!!! I mean I was expecting A* but left that hope after going through a terrible S1 paper, but still...B now!? And got an unexpected A in Chemistry. :(
atleast u got a b! though sorry for ur badluck. i know how u feel :(