• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I hate it when my parents tell me this sentence !!

Reaction score
al salam 3alekoum w ra7mat allah w barakatoh !! :D

i wanted to share this with you .. and tell me ur opinions :|

in all my previous classes i always get 93% and sometimes 94% :)

my parents always get sad from me and tell me u could do better :)

I HATE THIS SENTENCE THAT I COULD DO BETTER AND THEY GET SAD FROM ME
IT MAKES ME ANGRY FROM INSIDE NOT FROM MY PARENTS

i usually tell them say alhamdllah thats what i can get
even when i reached Pre.IGCSE i made 1st term 80% 2nd term 85%
i wasnt taking tuitions and just focusing on school and some past papers
i want one of you and come to see how the school periods look like and the syllabus going on :)
pakistani teachers i really admit they dunno how to teach they dunno how to control the class :)
even when i made it to class 10 (IGCSE) i got 81% in 1st term :)
my parents told me u could do better i told them what i mentioned upthere :)
i started to take tuitions in class 10 there is a big but huge difference between physics period in school and at tuition..i am entering 2012 session exams this year and if i got B or A or even C they will tell me that i could do better
and my mother usually tell me that i get marks for my working and she also telling me that i am not working hard..i am trying the best i can do to get as many A*s as I can

i wrote alot but please read it and reply :)

they say dat u can do better...
i hav a question: CANT U??? (i mean u got 93 or 94 percent MashaAllah, bt u cud hav gotten 98 or 99 percent.....i can bet dat if u ACTUALLY had 99 percent marks, dey wud still say u cud hav gotten 100)

ok, lets assume u got 100 percent marks....DEY WUD TELL U TO IMPROVE DESPTE D FACT DAT U MAY B D BEST OF ALL...

well, unless dey dont care bout ur future, dat iz...

Reaction score
all of ur words guys
made me wanted to try even more harder for my studies
the most word killed me was by GetSomeLife " CANT U? "
well...i will try my best and maybe more for getting full A*'s
but actually i am trying my best, i am studying everyday for 3 or 5 hours daily except weekends

Allah has gave everyone of us a limited power , no one can do more than his power but we can improve this power to increase it and work more harder and more working time :)

well u guys have increased my morality even more than my parents :)

Thanks to all of U :)

"Praying for u" :D

Reaction score
al salam 3alekoum w ra7mat allah w barakatoh !! :D

i wanted to share this with you .. and tell me ur opinions :|

in all my previous classes i always get 93% and sometimes 94% :)

my parents always get sad from me and tell me u could do better :)

I HATE THIS SENTENCE THAT I COULD DO BETTER AND THEY GET SAD FROM ME
IT MAKES ME ANGRY FROM INSIDE NOT FROM MY PARENTS

i usually tell them say alhamdllah thats what i can get
even when i reached Pre.IGCSE i made 1st term 80% 2nd term 85%
i wasnt taking tuitions and just focusing on school and some past papers
i want one of you and come to see how the school periods look like and the syllabus going on :)
pakistani teachers i really admit they dunno how to teach they dunno how to control the class :)
even when i made it to class 10 (IGCSE) i got 81% in 1st term :)
my parents told me u could do better i told them what i mentioned upthere :)
i started to take tuitions in class 10 there is a big but huge difference between physics period in school and at tuition..i am entering 2012 session exams this year and if i got B or A or even C they will tell me that i could do better
and my mother usually tell me that i get marks for my working and she also telling me that i am not working hard..i am trying the best i can do to get as many A*s as I can

i wrote alot but please read it and reply :)

don't worry even my parents say the same

Reaction score
they say dat u can do better...
i hav a question: CANT U??? (i mean u got 93 or 94 percent MashaAllah, bt u cud hav gotten 98 or 99 percent.....i can bet dat if u ACTUALLY had 99 percent marks, dey wud still say u cud hav gotten 100)

ok, lets assume u got 100 percent marks....DEY WUD TELL U TO IMPROVE DESPTE D FACT DAT U MAY B D BEST OF ALL...

well, unless dey dont care bout ur future, dat iz...
true dat.... even when i got 97 in ma o lvls maths mom was lyk wat abt da 3 marks?? she always felt tht i am a maths dud :p so i wanted 2 prove her otherwise.... i tuk da criticism constructively ...........n den in AS..... i GOT a centum :D LUV YA MOM!!:love: