• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

I havent recived my Statement of Entry!!

Reaction score
Are there any private candidates out there whose center is Islamabad?? Have you guys recived your statement of entry? I havent!! :S I called British Council on monday and they said I'll receive it on the same day...but abhi tak to nai mili! And now when I call them to call hi nai milti. It says "call rejected". Waht do I dooo guys? please help!!!

Reaction score
Are there any private candidates out there whose center is Islamabad?? Have you guys recived your statement of entry? I havent!! :S I called British Council on monday and they said I'll receive it on the same day...but abhi tak to nai mili! And now when I call them to call hi nai milti. It says "call rejected". Waht do I dooo guys? please help!!!
Simply go to your center where you will be attempting your papers and enquire about the Cambridge Centre from there or try from a different mobile number for often the mobile network has some problems