• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

i lack in chemistry and business pp2 ... help

Reaction score
ummm, alot in electrolysis and the +2 or -2 i just dont get these.,,, i also have problems identifying the color of an chemical (not cations and anions) so do u have a list for that , like the ones i should know

Reaction score
what in electrolysis nd +2 when atom loses electron nd -2 when it gains nd the colours are given in prescott nd chemistry matters...

Reaction score
can u give me a brief summary on electrolysis.. inert electordes and the other one.. please

Reaction score
uhm makin them and alkenes carboxylic acids alcohols basically everything in polymers chapter or shuld i day organic chemistry is super hard for me :/

Reaction score
*ARRANGE THE MOLECULES TO MAKE IT RESSEMBLE ETHENE

*POLY VINYL CHLORIDE

Attachments

• scan0002.JPG
    scan0002.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
Reaction score
when u have already polymerised it, u can put as many carbons as u want... as long as there are 2 repeated units... in this case the repeated unit will be CH2CHCl.... the structure could have been C4H6Cl2 as well... in fact the CH2CHCl becomes a pattern when u have already removed the double bond to make it become single bond chain (polymerised chain)....